FK Financial Calculator is a simple, powerful and comprehensive financial calculator for business professionals and college students.
It combines traditional financial calculator with modern, easy to use calculators. In addition, this app can be used as a quick reference for financial problems since each calculator has a description, formulas and examples.
– Calculators with Descriptions, Formulae and Examples.
– Financial Calculator with Scientific Notation
– Time Value of Money (Future Value, Present Value, Interest Rate, Period)
– Net Present Value and Internal Rate of Return
– Return on Investment (Gain or Loss, Roi, Annualized Roi)
– Bond Valuation (Bond Price, Maculay Duration, Modified Duration, Convexity)
– Capital Asset Pricing Model (Capm)
– Weighted Average Cost of Capital (Wacc)
– Stock Valuation (Constant Growth, Nonconstant Growth)
– Expected Return and Standard Deviation
– Holding Period Return (Hpr)
– Black Scholes Stock Option (BSM, Call-Put for Price, Delta, Gamma, Theta, Rho)
– Solving Time Value of Money Equations (TVM with FV, PV, PMT, I/Y, N)
– Cash Flow Analysis (CF with NPV, IRR)
– Evaluating Math Expressions (Trig, Natural Logarithm, etc.)
– Storage and Recall of Numerical Values
– Step-by-step instructions
– Calculator History
– Saving Reports
– Sending Reports as Email
– Analyzing and Reorganizing Reports
– Visit financekit.net for more information.
– Visit financekit.net/support for support and feedback.
– Let us know what you think on Twitter @financekit.