If you are looking for a remote control for your Samsung or LG Smart TV, Roku TV, Kodi and other smart media devices then SURE Universal™ is your all-in-one solution.
★ SURE Universal™ Makes Your Smart Home Simple ★
SURE Universal remote is very easy to use! Within minutes of downloading, you can control your smart TV, media streamer, air conditioner, and many more devices. Please give SURE a try.
★ SURE Universal – How it Works ★
SURE Universal remote works best on smartphones equipped with an Infra-Red (IR) blaster. For phones with no IR, such as Samsung Galaxy S7 and Note 5, you can use Broadlink WiFi-to-IR converter for the full functionality. Using WiFi, you can control numerous smart TVs and media streamers, such as, Samsung, LG, Vizio, Android, Roku, Kodi, and Apple TV.
★ Stream Photos and Videos from Your Phone to a Smart TV ★
Using WiFi and DLNA, you can send pictures and videos from your phone to a smart TV. Your favorite photos and videos look good on your phone but they will look spectacular on a large high-resolution TV screen.
★ You Deserve the Best ★
SURE Universal won the Grand Award at the 2016 Asia Smartphone App contest. It is at the top of the charts in the “House & Home” category worldwide, and is the highest rated and ranked remote in the Play Store.
★ SURE Customer Support ★
We answer all customer requests and suggestions. Please write a review on Google Play or write to us at email@example.com.
We maintain a large database of approximately one million IR appliances, however, some devices may be missing. If you can’t find your device please send your device brand and model to firstname.lastname@example.org
For training please see our Support and Training section: http://www.tekoia.com/support-training
★ Known Issues ★
1. Our custom systems cannot include both WiFi and IR devices.
2. Streaming doesn’t work on Samsung Tizen 2015 TVs.
★ User Permissions ★
1. Identity – for billing in case you want to subscribe to the ad-free version
2. Location – For advertising and future IoT
3. Photos/Media/Files – for streaming from the phone to a Smart TV.
4. Microphone – access to the microphone for voice commands in a smart TV
5. WiFi – for connecting to a Smart TV
6. Device ID & Call Info – for muting a Smart TV when your phone rings (enabled via settings)